Don’t know what to do with all that zucchini? Turn it into soup with this cool and quick zucchini gazpacho recipe – the perfect Sit Smart Diet summer soup!
- 3 cups sliced zucchini (no need to cook or peel it)
- 2 cups sliced cucumber (also no need to peel it. Isn’t this great?)
- 3 scallions, roughly chopped (save a little extra for garnish)
- Zest of 2 limes
- 1 tbsp vegetable broth powder
- A few drops (5-6) of tabasco sauce
- 1/2 cup basil leaves or arugula
- 1 garlic glove, peeled
- 2 cups water
- a few ice cubes
- 1/2 cup oatly Imat fraiche or Oatly creamy oat (or soy cream of sugar-free soy yogurt)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Put all ingredients except cream, salt and pepper into a blender. Puree until smooth, adding extra ice cubes if you like the soup a little thinner. Then add the cream and puree again briefly. Season to taste with salt and pepper.